Volunteer Delivery Driver needed to:
• Drive to and deliver meals with a driver's assistant to our clients from a wide geographical area: Maudsland to Coolangatta.
• Our drivers and assistants enjoy meaningful interactions with clients; ensuring they are well and are enjoying their meals.
• Drivers and their assistants ensure the meals delivered are what was ordered and will assist clients in putting meals away as needed. They are also responsible for the cleanliness of delivery cool bags post-delivery.
• Contribute to continuous improvement by open communication with office staff, outlining any concerns and providing suggestions. Additionally, our volunteers follow Health and Safety requirements, reporting issues as necessary.
Drivers should have:
• A strong commitment to working with older people and young people with disabilities.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• ‘A’ class drivers’ licence and use of own vehicle, petrol money is provided.
Desirable • Previous experience in this field of work.