Kidsflix is a program enabling children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) and other disabilities to have an ‘out of the ordinary day’ with their families at the movies. In addition to the film screening, family entertainment includes costumed performers, face and hand painting, balloon twisting.
We need a few lovely volunteers to help us on the morning to help set up and interact with the kids to make their day extra special.
- Friendly and bubbly personality
- Enjoys entertaining and interacting with children
- Compassionate and understanding towards children with disabilities
Mandatory to have:
- Current Working with Children Check
Please do NOT apply if you do not already have a Working With Children Check
- Help set up the reception/greeting area at the cinema before guests arrive
- Sign families in when they arrive
- Monitor activities and performers
- Help take photos of the kids
- Help pack up at the end
We would love for you to stay to watch the movie afterwards with a free drink and popcorn, but do not feel obliged!