Website BuilderWyndham Victory Netball Club
Volunteer West is advertising this position on behalf of ‘Wyndham Victory Netball Club'
Wyndham Victory Netball Club are looking for assistance in developing a new website. Several years ago, we had a website; however we transitioned to Facebook and it was no longer required. We do need a site as potential sponsors have wanted to be listed on a website and use that to find information about the club.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Your role will be to assist us in building a website and provide ongoing assistance in maintaining the site. We do not want a complicated site and do not plan to use it as a sales point. It is for information purposes for the community. We have a blank canvas for this task. Ideally you will have experience in building a website using a commercially available CMS.
This task can be done remotely and the President is to travel to you to meet in person/online for an initial introduction.
- We need the person to provide some guidance on what time commitment would be required to create the site.
- We would be producing the written content and images.
- On an ongoing basis I think this would require no more than an average of 1 hour per week once the site is launched.
- We would like someone that can commit to seeing the task through and having it launched for 2023.
- Assisting a friendly club
- Meeting new people
- Use the club as a referee
This role will be suitable for a volunteer with a disability or someone who wants to improve their conversational english.