A unique opportunity exists to work alongside us at OzChild, piloting a new approach to strengthening contact and transport arrangements for children in foster and kinship care.
Are you keen to have a hands-on role in making a difference to the lives of children and young people living in the Bayside Peninsula and Southern Melbourne areas?
- Provide children with predictability, consistency and a familiar face by assisting with reliable transport to and from school, family contact arrangements and other appointments.
- Role modelling and one-on-one mentoring support for children and their families.
- Highly flexible opportunity where we will work alongside your availability, preferences and location.
- Initial training and accreditation provided, as well as ongoing skill development and support.
- You will be reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses, including mileage.
- Participation in safety screening, including a Working with Children Check and a National Police Check.
- Hold a current Victorian Drivers License.
- Have access to a registered and roadworthy vehicle with comprehensive car insurance.
- Be willing to provide two suitable references.
Further information is available by contacting Jenna Kruss, Senior Family Practitioner on 0499 299 406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.