What we're looking for
Do you love animals? Do you wish you could make their lives better?
Working together is Medical Pantry’s most powerful tool in redistributing medical aid to those in need. Medical Pantry partners with animal welfare agencies, rescues and sanctuaries across Australia to care for injured animals. We’re looking for a passionate communicator and leader to facilitate, coordinate and build relationships with animal welfare groups.
- Communicate with animal welfare agencies, rescues and sanctuaries about potential partnerships.
- Offering medical supplies, and coordinating the fulfilment and delivery of orders for animal welfare partnerships.
- Communicating with veterinary businesses about partnership opportunities.
- Research new prospective partnerships and manage relationships with current partners
- Prepare and deliver pitches to prospective partners
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Prior stakeholder management and marketing experience (preferred but not required)
- Expertise with using CRM tools to manage communications (preferred but not required).
- Animal medical knowledge (preferred but not required)
Ideally 1 to 3 hours per week but we appreciate any amount of hours that you can volunteer with us!
This position is non-time specific; you can carry out your tasks when you are able to though being able to attend our Saturday Volunteer sessions at our Laverton North Warehouse would be appreciated.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Pantry is an Australian charity based in Laverton North. We deliver surplus medical supplies to underserved communities over all over the globe. We collect surplus stock from manufacturers, distributors and hospitals, saving them from going to landfills. In 2021, we donated 15,000 tonnes and helped tens of millions of people access medical care.
Our organisation is 100% volunteer run. We have a diverse background ranging from university students to retirees; engineers to health professionals. We are all about a world with equitable healthcare for all. We aim to improve the sustainability, and reduce the wastage of medical equipment and supplies in Australia. If you share these values, we would love for you to join us and contribute to this mission!