The residents of Alan Walker Village (independent living units) are on the lookout for a kind-hearted, empathetic and easy going individual who is able to drive their bus.
As a volunteer bus driver for our village, you will drive the residents on all kinds of adventures, including short trips to the shops, scenic drives, or outings to the beach, to name a few.
Outings are subject to your availability, vehicle provided
Essential skills and attributes:
- good sense of humour
- empathy for the elderly
- suitable drivers license with an exemplary driving record
- ability to get along with a diverse group of people
- reliable, dependable and punctual
- friendly, understanding and patient nature
- we can assist you in obtaining your LR licence
- Assisting residents on and off the bus
- Maintaining vehicle log
- Maintaining cleanliness of vehicle
If you're looking to make a genuine, positive impact in the lives of others, meet some wonderful people who appreciate your time and support, and have some adventures along the way... this role is for you!