Theatreical. is a not-for-profit community theatre company. We use performing arts as an opportunity to promote creative expression, positive physical and mental health and social connections.
Our productions are staged at Chapel off Chapel in Prahran and our rehearsals are in Elsternwick.
We are looking for a committed person to volunteer as a Production Assistant. The role includes:
- Working closely with the Producer and the production team as well as the cast and crew
- Volunteer coordination
- Assisting to organise rehearsals
- Administer the production Facebook group
- Assisting with social media
- Keep records of rehearsals
- Support the production team
- Support the cast & crew
The role is suited to someone who is interested in working behind the scenes in musical theatre and theatre production. Past experience in not-for-profit organisations, community theatre, community radio or community television is helpful but not vital.
The idea applicant doesn’t necessary need previous experience but needs to be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation, time management and interpersonal skills.
To apply please submit a copy of your current CV, highlighting past not-for-profit volunteering experience (if applicable).