Role responsibilities and deliverables
• Ensure the outcomes for this role are met, and challenges and issues are raised appropriately.
• Take responsibility for clear, timely, transparent, and respectful communications with all persons involved.
• Be available during agreed times throughout the role and be committed to the work at hand.
Experience and skills:
• Experience in developing websites including design and construction, as well as technical and performance aspects
• Experience working with community groups and the not-for-profit context is desirable
• Experience working with disaster-affected communities is desirable
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills to work productively with a diverse range of community members, and experience and comfort in doing so remotely/online
• Ability to read and manage community expectations and deliver accordingly
• Patience, tolerance, and flexibility
• Trauma-awareness / empathy for working with disaster-affected communities
• Comfort in building relationships remotely (using online communication channels)
• Collaborative, can-do attitude
Please submit your basic Expression of Interest to email@example.com as soon as possible, confirming the following:
• The role(s) you’re interested in + assignment number
• You have the relevant skills and experience as outlined in the Selection Criteria.
• Confirmation that you are a registered volunteer with ABV or are willing to go through ABV’s screening to become a registered volunteer
• If there are any special considerations, we would need to make for you
*Please note: At this stage there is no need to write a response to selection criteria.