As a volunteer tree planter, you help with tasks such as planting native trees and shrubs, watering of plants and removing weeds by hand. You will gain some bush regeneration skills and learn about the local flora and fauna. Key Responsibilities:
- Plant tube plants
- Hand removal of weeds
- Hand watering plants
- Plant identification
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Maintain the groups Work Health and Safety Standards. Benefits;
- Contribute to the restoration of one of the most important sites on the Central Coast for threatened species conservation.
- Gain real world bush regeneration experience.
- Work in a team of likelminded people and enjoy a site with an array of fauna species namely, migatory birds.. This opportunity comes to you via Volunteering Central Coast, the volunteering resource centre for the Central Coast