- Welcome shoppers and provide a wonderful shopping experience
- Sort clothes and other pre-loved items
- Tag, fold, hang and display merchandise
- Work as part of a team and under direction of a supportive Op Shop manager
- Assist in maintaining the Covid-safe protocols and help keep working area safe to comply with WHS policies
We would love for you to apply to be a Volunteer Op Shop Assistant today.
Time Commitment: Six months
What’s next? Once you submit your application, our Op Shop Team will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate, you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to:
Complete a Volunteer Application Pack which includes a Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
You will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination.
Receive training from our Op Shop team.
All activities are Centrelink approved.