LINK Community Transport (LINK) is a not-for-profit Company that services, benefits and supports diverse community groups, inclusive of the ageing population, people of all abilities and their carers (including those with culturally diverse backgrounds) by providing life-enriching services through effective, accessible, and flexible social and home support.
- Co-ordinate and supervise a small group of people
- Hosting an outing for up to 8 hours
- Assisting clients in and out of the vehicles
- Co-ordinating seating at venues, ordering of meals and beverages.
- Socialising and engaging with the group
- Overseeing the daily running of the outing
Exceptional Customer Service Skills Versatile people skills Ability to communicate with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds Sound attention to detail Ability to work as part of a team
Training will be provided