The Adelaide Cricket Club is managed by a member elected Board and a Board appointed Management Committee, members of these two bodies are all volunteers and, all are employed in full time work outside the club. With this in mind, the Management Committee is seeking to appoint a Volunteer Coordinator to recruit, attract and retain volunteers at the club. This is an important role as it will allow the club to ensure that each volunteer is recognised and thanked for their contribution throughout the year.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be required to:-
- Maintain role descriptions for all required tasks.
- Identify ways of training volunteers if they do not have the required skills for the role.
- Identify methods of recognising volunteers.
- Communicate and liaise with committee members on a regular basis.
- Ensure any appropriate screening processes have been performed
- Maintain the register of volunteers and keep records.
- Identify volunteers not returning and develop succession plans as required. .
Holder of RSA desired but not essential
If you are interested and would like to discuss this role further please contact our Club Manager, Julie Brown via the 'Express Interest' button below
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated