Tasks and duties
- *Planning and prioritising work schedule and budget for design creation and production.
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts.
- Using a variety of software to produce aesthetically pleasing and technically optimised designs.
- Writing and modifying programming code.
- Formulating and modifying designs to fulfil initial brief and any further client requests.
- Articulating, presenting and discussing ideas with stakeholders.
Web Designers interact with computers daily, sometimes working with programming code, and utilise a mixture of creative thought and technical processes to fulfil their design briefs. They work within teams in many different industries where there is a significant digital requirement.
Our Not-for-Profit Organisation is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic) and s8(4) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic). Preference may be given during selection to suitably qualified applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.