About the Role: This is a leadership role within the IC management team and reports to the CEO.
You will be lead marketing strategy and operations for the organisation and will be responsible for establishing, positioning, and developing the IC brand across all digital mediums. This pivotal role determines the future of IC and will be instrumental in communicating our advocacy and service led work to migrant community in Australia.
This role also leads team management of 5-8 marketing professionals who are volunteering their time as well.
It would be perfect for someone with strong experience in building brands with significant understanding of digital marketing and the passion to make a difference within the migrant community.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of International Collective’s marketing and communication strategy across all mediums (socials, email marketing and website being primary)
- Deliver marketing campaigns for brand building, advocacy, fundraising and community engagement
- Evaluate current brand work and guide the development of a clear positioning
- Ensure seamless execution of content marketing across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter)
- Plan and run SEM and Google adwords campaigns to optimise lead generation
- Understand, measure and report on reach and engagement KPIs for all communication
- Monitor trends and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Recruit, train and engage the team of volunteers in the Marketing team at IC
- Execute collaborations with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Set up processed to communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay updated on current trends, audience preferences and competition analysis along with initiating and being involved in member research as and when required
- Experience level: Senior Management, 5+ years of relevant Marketing experience
- Significant experience in brand marketing, strategy, digital campaigns including lead generation as well as member life cycle marketing.
- Experience in leading teams and ability to demonstrate excellent leadership.
- Experience in working with not-for-profit or philanthropic experience desirable.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and committed to serve the mission and a passion for change.
- Strong written and verbal communication- the ability to adapt to both internal and external audience and within the context of social media and digital marketing
- Good problem-solving abilities and abilities to troubleshoot challenges.
- Great time-management and project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital world including social media and tech tools used for digital marketing
- Understanding of metrics used to measure digital marketing and data analytics
- Ability to understand migrants, their voice and delivering content that appeals to this TG
- Get discounted access to IC community membership and resources - 50% off for volunteers!
- Professional development opportunities - tailored projects to meet your growth objectives
- Networking opportunities
- Social engagement events held monthly
- Flexibility of working on your schedule at a completely digital workplace
- And the satisfaction of working towards a cause that matters.