Digital Inclusions - North Queensland Inc is a not for profit social enterprise founded to address digital literacy and build digital skills across North Queensland.
About the role:
- Providing 1 on 1 basic digital support We are looking for volunteers with basic digital skills to work with seniors to help them learn how to use their digital devices.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience using technology such as a smart phone, tablet or computer
- Able to manage own time
- Able to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication
- An ability to think on your feet and is a creative problem solver
- Willing to learn new processes and technologies