- Minimum commitment 15 hours per week (2-3 days)
- Ongoing Commitment
- Become a Red Cross Shops volunteer and give back in a whole new way
Red Cross Shops sell new and donated clothes, accessories and homewares to raise funds to help people in need. Each year, we rescue 450 tonnes of clothing from landfill, give opportunities to 5000 volunteers, and generate funds to help Red Cross support vulnerable people in Australia and around the world. The proceeds from the sale of items support the vital everyday work of Red Cross, providing relief in times of crisis and care where it's needed most.
Our Echuca Red Cross shop is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to assist with store operations.
By joining the team you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Lead and engage a team of shop volunteers with sales and customer service
- Create window and visual merchandising displays
- Prepare donations for sale
- Contribute your skills and help us raise money for those in need.
- Previous experience in retail customer service and preloved fashion is desirable. Ongoing support and training will be provided by the Area Manager.
Red Cross is an inclusive organisation and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and experience levels, so if you have some spare time and want to give back to your community we’d love to hear from you.
As a Red Cross Shops volunteer, you’ll develop valuable retail skills while helping us raise funds to bring care and comfort where it’s needed most. Red Cross will ensure you have training, ongoing support and access to other opportunities within the world’s largest humanitarian network.
Please note: you will be required to upload a recent copy of your CV to submit this application.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.