Ticket taking and customer service:
- The cart driver is required to be available for families to take rides for half hour sessions three times a day.
Tractor Driving 1. The tractor must be driven at a very slow and safe speed at all times. 2. The cart ride driver may wish to vary his/her route through the farm to add variety and reduces wear on the turf (a repetitive route does a lot of damage very quickly) 3. Cart ride drivers are to be aware at all times of a safe route and correct lines to take to turn safely. 4. The cart ride driver is also asked to keep a keen eye out for damage\, litter or other concerns that may be observed around the farm.
Cleaning and prep
- The Cart driver ensures the carts are clean and dry before each cart ride session.
- The cart ride driver must conduct a pre-check before each cart ride session ensuring tyres, and couplings are fit for service.
- The driver also ensures social distancing is implemented when and where necessary.
- To ensure drivers don't run out of fuel in the middle of a session, make sure the tractor is topped up before each session starts.
- Between sessions the cart ride driver may tidy or sweep out the garage for the carts to help maintain a clean work environment.