The COTA Visitors volunteers:
- Visit a designated person.
- Provide friendship and companionship.
- Undertake activities that are appropriate for the individual - this may include, for example, reminiscing.
- Uphold COTA SA Values-Respect, Diversity, Equity, Collaboration, Integrity and Independence
- Knowledge of ageing
- Enjoy reminiscing
- Speak Italian language and be able to interact in this language with others
- Empathy for older people who wish to remain living independently at home within the community and for people who live in residential care homes, including people from different cultural backgrounds or diverse communities
- Respect for different lifestyles that older people may live
- Updated full COVID Vaccination
- Flu Vaccination