Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled HR volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
We're currently seeking HR volunteers with managerial/leadership experience, however all levels of HR experience is welcome!
- Recruitment and onboarding of volunteers including inductions, training, and development plans for Zen's volunteers.
- Planning, implementation, review and continuous improvement of all-volunteer policies, systems, and processes.
- Develop and oversee training and development, reward & recognition and regular performance feedback/appraisals of volunteers
- Management of data and reporting relevant to volunteers (volunteer waiver, agreements, details etc).
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Min 1 year of demonstrated experience working within a HR or recruitment related role (preferred)
- Motivated self-starter who is highly organised.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a "people person" in all sense of the word
- Experience using Zoom to host meetings or willingness to learn
- Demonstrated understanding of the value of volunteering in relation to personal growth, quality service delivery and supporting the community.
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.