Early Years Education SupportKids First Australia
• Assist the Early Years Educator with the daily running of the 3 & 4yr old kindergarten program as directed, including assistance with the set-up of materials, activities, helping to coordinate or oversee excursions.
• Support children to learn through play, activities and games - specific activities may include gardening, language, music, reading/storytelling, craft, food and cooking, and indoor/outdoor play.
• Model and encourage appropriate behaviour and build positive relationships.
• Assist with general tasks such as tidying and sorting toys and equipment.
• Sit with children and assist at snack and mealtimes
• Maintain confidentiality on all issues relating to children and families.