Corethics is an independent charity dedicated to creating sustainable and thriving communities in the developing world. Our Bali, Indonesia program addresses the devastating issue of water depletion and pollution through our #water4bali and #waste4wealth projects. We are an all-volunteer-run organisation based in Newcastle, Australia.
About the role
We are looking for passionate and motivated marketing volunteers to help bring our #waterforbali and #waste4wealth campaigns alive! This is a remote position and we welcome applicants from across the world.
We hope this experience will either catapult you into the not-for-profit sector or give you the satisfaction of sharing your skills to benefit local communities in Bali and help them overcome their water crisis. Maybe both!
We are seeking two types of volunteers 1) who can commit short-term to a project or 2) who can provide ongoing support up to 10 hours per week.
Project Volunteers Project volunteers will be assigned one of the tasks below depending on their strengths.
Ongoing Volunteers Ongoing volunteers will assist in one of the areas below according to their skills and experience.
- Design engaging marketing material for our #waterforbali and #waste4wealth projects e.g. flyers
- Website SEO and optimisation (Nation Builder)
- Design and create promotional videos
- Manage fundraising platform (Chuffed or similar)
- Schedule social media posts across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Content writers for campaign messaging e.g. flyers, social media etc
- Donor Engagement and service (NationBuilder)
- Create and schedule our Monthly Newsletter (NationBuilder)
If you have experience or education in any of the following we would love to hear from you!
- Communications, Marketing
- Web Design (Nation Builder)
- Social Media
- Graphic Design and visual storytelling
- Fundraising campaigns and/or strategy
- Creating social media content for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent customer service skills/outgoing
- An interest in international development, the not-for-profit sector, and/or Indonesia and its development context
How To Apply
Be prepared with your CV and two references and complete the form that will be sent out to your email address following your application. Only completed applications will progress to the interview. Thank you and good luck!