Corethics is an independent charity dedicated to creating sustainable and thriving communities in the developing world. Our Bali, Indonesia program addresses the devastating issue of water pollution through our #waste4wealth projects. We are an all-volunteer-run organisation based in Newcastle, Australia.
About the role
We are looking for passionate and motivated marketing volunteers to help bring our #waste4wealth campaign alive! This is a remote position and we welcome applicants from across the world.
We hope this experience will either catapult you into the not-for-profit sector or give you the satisfaction of sharing your skills to benefit local communities in Bali and help them overcome their water crisis. Maybe both!
Working to your strengths you may undertake any of the following:
- Website SEO and optimisation (WordPress)
- Google Ad Grants (not Google Ads)
- Analytics and Research
- Design and create promotional videos
- Content writers for campaign messaging e.g. flyers, social media, website, newsletter
- Assist with marketing strategy both online and offline
- Other ad hoc marketing tasks
- Must have experience in communications, traditional and/or digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Keen growth mindset
- Proficiency in English
- An interest in international development, the not-for-profit sector, and/or Indonesia and its development context
How to Apply
Due to the nature of the role please provide your CV along with your design portfolio or relevant link(s) such as social media accounts, web design work or campaigns you have worked on in the past. Only those who provide this detail will be invited for an interview.
We can't wait to hear from you!