Major Roles Include -
- Loading and unloading of meals and any other relevant items.
- Assisting drivers to find delivery locations.
- Compiling accurate delivery records and reports.
- Reporting all delivery-related problems to senior staff.
- Effectively communicating with clients and customers to resolve complaints.
- Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
- Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each shift.
NOTE: Volunteers still required to wear Facemasks while working regardless of relaxed rules in QLD.