Community Soccer Program - Brisbane NorthsideSt Vincent De Paul Society Queensland
Based on the belief that sport should be readily available, accessible and inclusive for all children, Soccer Stars removes barriers to sport participation by providing a fun, safe and enjoyable morning in a positive environment where children can fully experience the physical, psychological and social benefits of team sport.
Soccer Stars Leaders help by:
- Running fun and engaging soccer drills and games
- Providing a fun and safe environment where confidence, self-esteem and social skills can be developed for all children
- Widening community participation in sport and recreational activities
- Increasing health and fitness in children through participation in recreational activities
- Supporting the learning needs of children through providing positive role models who inspire, instruct and promote the value of sportsmanship.
If you are a mature-minded young adult who enjoys working with children and playing sport, Soccer Stars is a fantastic opportunity.