Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled fundraising volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Assist in the development of new fundraising initiatives
- Manage and analyse existing fundraising campaigns to maximise donor retention
- Liaise with different members of the community, sponsors and corporations for the purpose of increasing philanthropic support
- Create donor retention and donor reactivation strategies to increase corporate supporters and regular donation amounts
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Motivated self-starter who is highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to liaise with potential sponsors and retain donors
- IT Literacy - able to draft emails to local businesses to provide sponsorship support
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
- Previous experience in developing fundraising initiatives within the charity sector (highly regarded)
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.