Are you looking for a volunteering opportunity that allows you to help vulnerable people while also be apart of a sustainable fashion future?
We need you!
At The Ted Noffs Foundation we are committed to helping disadvantaged youth to become advantaged. We achieve this through a number of different services, including emergency social housing, safe spaces, drug and alcohol counselling to name a few. Our op shops help us provide these vital funds all while repurposing donated goods!
We have recently opened a new store and are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy engaging with customers. We require volunteers for various times Mon-Fri.
Volunteer responsibilities and duties include:
- Opening & closing the store
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service
- Sorting and pricing items
- Cleaning & tidying the store
- End of day cash up procedure
All our shops have COVID precautions in place to keep our volunteers and customers safe. This includes per person store limits, santise stations and temperature checks for volunteers.
By return email you will receive a link to complete our application form, please look out for this email.
- Join a supportive team and make friends while making a difference
- Retail sales is fun and rewarding as you are conversing with shoppers and helping the foundation who's primary focus is young people.
- Be a part of an organisation that involves the entire community by organising and promoting events to create shared experiences, open pathways for communication and enhance the sense of social inclusion.