It will be a place for people to find connection, care and affordable clothing, food and goods. We need people like you to help make this happen!
- Help set up the new shop
- Work as part of a team and under direction of a supportive Op Shop manager
- Welcome shoppers and provide a wonderful shopping experience
- Sort clothes and other pre-loved items
- Tag, fold, hang and display merchandise
- Assist in maintaining the Covid-safe protocols and help keep working area safe to comply with WHS policies
If you want to make a difference in the lives of struggling families, the socially isolated, disadvantaged youth and other vulnerable people, then this opportunity is for you. Apply to be a Volunteer Op Shop Assistant today.
Time Commitment: Six months
What’s next? Once you submit your application, our Volunteer Coordinators will be in contact with you. If you are a suitable candidate, you will be invited for an interview and if successful you will need to:
- Complete a Volunteer Application Pack which includes a Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
- You will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination.
- Receive training from our Op Shop team.
- All activities are Centrelink approved.
For more information on this role please contact the Anglicare Volunteering Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more opportunities, please check our website: anglicare.org.au