The City of Port Adelaide Enfield is seeking Volunteer Community Bus Drivers to service Council’s fixed route circuits.
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Ensuring passenger and driver safety
- Adhering to a timetable
- Attending fortnightly driver meetings
It is essential you meet the following requirements:
- Current Light Rigid (LR) SA Driver's Licence or greater, and a good driving record
- Focused on customer service and safety
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexibility to working shifts
- Reliability and commitment
- Working with Vulnerable and Aged Persons Check and National Police Check
If you want to be part of an exciting and passionate team that makes a real difference in the community - then we would like to see you get on board.