Volunteer member of Management Committee of Easy Care Gardening Inc, a not for profit volunteer based organisation.
As Treasurer will you oversee the accounts of our organisation working closely with the Accounts Coordinator. This role at present, can be performed remotely.
Duties will include:
- Attendance at monthly Management Committee meetings held on a Friday morning
- Approval of payments – generally on a fortnightly basis with some flexibility
- Periodic liaison with banks regarding funds investment.
It is desirable that the volunteer has a background in accounting banking, finance or similar.
- To be part of an organisation that for over 30 years has been assisting older people to remain in their own homes for longer than otherwise possible.
- To contribute to the performance of the organisation with several hundred volunteers working on the North Shore of Sydney. To be an integral part of the Management Committee presently of seven members.
- To gain satisfaction from being part of a successful and vibrant organisation contributing to the wellbeing of older members of the community.