The Social Media Assistant’s purpose is to:
- Grow the social media presence of I’m Still Learning.
- Assist with the delivery of media strategies, keep Social Media and the web activities current and communicate with the Community, Participants and Stakeholders through our social media channels.
- Support and grow the alumni community (past participants of I’m Still Learning courses) through the use of social media channels. Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and driving a social media strategy to grow I’m Still Learning’s on-line presence.
- Develop social media activities / posts through Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Blogs and YouTube etc – we expect several posts per week across our current channels
- Manage content creation from other creators (such as other volunteers, the Board, sponsors etc)
- Respond to enquiries that come through Social media channels
- Liaise and communicate with Stakeholders including I’m Still Learning Manager, Local Government, Community Organisations, and the broader I’m Still Learning Community – in the production of social media content
- Communicate, consult and co-operate with other volunteers of I’m Still Learning in the production of social media content.