Do you have experience in fundraising? Are you self-motivated and happy working independently? Do you want to be a part of an organisation that makes a genuine difference to local communities fighting poverty in Africa and Sri Lanka? Then you've come to the right place!
At RoundTrip Foundation we believe that a passport is the key to change and that harnessing the power of travel can make a huge difference in the fight against poverty. We establish and support innovative development projects in southern Africa and Sri Lanka, actively promote responsible tourism, and encourage the travel community to give back from their wanderings.
Currently our fundraising comes from diverse sources and has been very successful. However, as we emerge from`the COVID pandemic and seek to expand we require a person who can think creatively about ways of increasing our income and then implement and run the necessary fundraising campaigns. We are interested in establishing a larger, more reliable income stream to facilitate the many new exciting projects on the horizon...
We are looking for someone:
- with experience in fundraising
- full of creative ideas about fundraising campaigns
- who is self-motivated and able to work independently (from home)
- who is passionate about being involved in fighting poverty in developing countries
- a chance to increase your fundraising credentials by taking a small ngo to the next level
- flexible working arrangements (hours per week vary according to your availability)
- an opportunity to genuinely contribute in improving the lives of people living in poverty in Africa and Asia
If it's right for you:
- then working independently from home suits your lifestyle
- travelling short distances for meetings (about once a month) and events (twice yearly) is okay
- then your ideal organisation is a small, volunteer-run NGO, where you will mainly work with the management committee