- Enter and check rider details against registration database and issue ride ID numbers, maps, and relevant information before the ride. Also ensure that the riders report back to the registration desk after completing each loop of the ride, and return their ID numbers.
- Up-date catering staff on total number of riders.
- Provide additional information as required.
- The dates/locations for the 2022 rides are:
- Sunday 20 February - Gumeracha Football Club, 47 Albert St, Gumeracha
- Sunday 27 March - Willunga Recreation Park, Main Rd, Willunga
- Sunday 29 May - Meadows, Meadows Memorial Hall, Mawson Rd, Meadows
- Sunday 14 August - Strathalbyn Show Hall, Coronation St, Strathalbyn
- Sunday 16 October - Balhannah Football Club, Onkaparinga Valley Rd, Balhannah
It is advisable to bring a warm jacket as the mornings can be quite cold.
Lunch and snacks provided.
Flexible attitude with team spirit and cheerful personality. A good organiser. Clerical experience and use of electronic scanning equipment a great advantage. Ability to work under certain amounts of pressure.