Registration Officer/s - Grand/Mini SlamBicycle SA
- Enter and check rider details against registration database and issue ride ID numbers, maps, and relevant information before the ride. Also ensure that the riders report back to the registration desk after completing each loop of the ride, and return their ID numbers.
- Up-date catering staff on total number of riders.
- Provide additional information as required.
- The dates/locations for the 2023 rides are:
- Sunday 26 February - Mt Torrens Centenary Park, Oval Rd, Mt Torrens
- Sunday 26 March - Woodside Netball Club, Onkaparinga Valley Rd, woodside
- Sunday 4 June - Yankalilla Football Club, Yankalilla
- Sunday 27 August - Queen Victoria Jubilee Park, Springton Rd, Williamstown
- Sunday 24 September - Echunga Memorial Hall, Echunga
It is advisable to bring a warm jacket as the mornings can be quite cold. Lunch and snacks provided.
Requirements: Flexible attitude with team spirit and cheerful personality. A good organiser. Clerical experience and use of electronic scanning equipment a great advantage. Ability to work under certain amount of pressure.