- Location: Narre Warren VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Volunteers are required to be on-call for at least 2 x 12 hour shifts per week, or 1 X 12 hour shifts per week in high priority areas. *Note, volunteers are unlikely to be called to the station every shift they are rostered on, and the average time spent at the station for each call is 3 hours. . Volunteers must attend police station within 30 minutes of being called when on roster.
Online and face-to-face including Police Station Tour
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
o Driver's Licence (C)
o National Police Certificate- Arranged through CMY *
o Working with Children Check- Arranged through CMY *
To attend volunteer meetings and activities on an ongoing basis. Attend compulsory training when required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.