- Location: Preston VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
2 hours or more per week
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
24th and 25th Octber 2015
Provided for all out-of-pocket expenses.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Traffic Check *
- Working with Children Check *
Must have held a full Victorian Driver's licence for over 2 years.
Enjoy sharing skills and learning with other people.
Be able to commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week.
Can provide positive support and supervision to a young person.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.