- Location: Arundel QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Suitable for 15 hours. Days/times to be discussed with the coordinator.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
Training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
**R/O- CLA**. Please see special requirement list. PD available**
Demonstrate a friendly, positive attitude, with a willingness to learn.
Demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their situation.
Be a reliable and committed member of a team and workplace.
Understanding of and commitment to the philosophy of the St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland and an ability to work in accordance with policies and procedures.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.