- Location: Across: Balga WA, Mirrabooka WA, Koondoola WA, Dianella WA, Westminster WA, Langford WA, Thornlie WA, Kardinya WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Three hours per week during the school term. Recruitment will commence in November for a Feb 2021 start.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
Two day training session on 10th - 11th November for a commencement in Feb 2021. Ongoing support.
Petrol allowance and tea/coffee provided.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Working with Children Check *
Experience in a school setting ideal.
Patient, caring, reliable and adaptable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.