- Location: Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
At least one Saturday a month
- Travelling Volunteers
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Sport & Physical Activity
Orientation training is provided
Additional expenses will be reimbursed with prior approval.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Driver's Licence (HR)
- Driver's Licence (LR)
- Working with Children Check *
A manual car license or HR or LR license Recent experience driving a manual vehicle.
Orientation and further training provided. Assistance with applying for a blue card (if necessary). Enjoys working with a team to provide a safe environment for youth with a disABILITY.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.