- Location: Across: Adelaide SA, Smithfield SA, Noarlunga Downs SA, Gilles Plains SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
When the dog is in your care, they will be with you for 24 hours a day for the agreed period of time.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Working with Animals
Specific Training to work with the Guide & Assistance Dogs will be provided
Everything you need to complete your volunteer role will be provided
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.