- Location: Port Lincoln SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Emergency Response
Regular training night and times will be advised on reply.
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
Specialist training relevant to volunteering role.
Out of pocket expenses associated with volunteering role will be reimbursed.
- Consent to a National Criminal History Records Check
- Live within close proximity to your local station
- Demonstrate commitment to the principles of the CFS Code of Conduct
Please note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).