- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Regular training night and times will be advised on reply.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
Specialist training relevant to volunteering role.
Out of pocket expenses associated with volunteering role will be reimbursed.
• Open to young people aged between 11 and 18 years
• Attend training regularly
• Demonstrate commitment to the principles of the CFS Cadet Code of Conduct
Please note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)