- Location: Baulkham Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Last Saturday of the month. Varying from 7am start to 7pm finish, according to distance to be travelled
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
Volunteer training to provide practice in guiding and communicating with deafblind people and learn more about deafblindness.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.