- Location: Latrobe TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Time commitment: 15 hours per week: Work location: office (someday travel may be required from time to time for which a vehicle will be provided) Free parking available
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
As and when approved
Tea/coffee whilst within the office, coupled with random acts of kindess by staff on ocassion
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Qualifications (required, desired):
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Experience with Microsoft office an advantage.
• Previous fundraising experience an advantage.
• Police back ground check required.
• Current Driver’s license required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.