- Location: Balcatta WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
2 and 5 day camps & programs (few hours commitment) throughout the year
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
Registration and training session before attendance of first camp
: all meals, transport, accommodation & activities provided.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Must be at least 18 years of age, enthusiastic and caring. Must have a genuine interest in children and be able to speak English fluently. Successful applicants will need a Working with Childrens Check and a valid Police Check (can assist with this).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.