- Location: Willagee WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
Minimum 4 hours a week. Ongoing position
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
On-the-job training provided.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided in the store.
- National Police Certificate *
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive, can do attitude
- Reliable and punctual with rostered hours
- Basic understanding of sales and customer service practices
- Ability to work efficiently and being detailed oriented and organised
- Previous experience in retail and preloved fashion desirable
A National Criminal History Check prior to commencement and renewed every five years (Red Cross will arrange this).
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.