- Location: Across: Melbourne VIC, Albion VIC, Sandringham VIC, Blackburn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
Hours may be flexible
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Tutoring & Coaching
Attend a four hour workshop with Multiple Birth Volunteer Support Foundation’s personnel.
- Medical Check *
- Working with Children Check *
Volunteers must love and have experience with babies. Generally families are looking for support during the week, but sometimes on weekends. Volunteers need to attend a training session, hold a Working with Children Check card, and be vaccinated against whooping cough and measles.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.