- Location: Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Two to three Saturdays a month. Activities range from 5 to 8 hours.
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Sport & Physical Activity
Orientation or meeting the young people, on-the-job and formal training are provided.
- Working with Children Check *
A blue card is required for carers who are over 18 years of age. Applications for blue cards will be provided and are provided at no cost. Orientation training is provided. First aid training may be required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.