- Location: Mandurah WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Drug & Alcohol Services
The service operates 7 days per week from 8am until 10pm. The volunteer would work a 5 hour shift once a week within those times.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Mediation & Advocacy
There will be initial and ongoing training.
Reimbursement for eg outgoing telephone call, parking at work-related venues.
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* VOLUNTEERS MUST BE PARENTS TO CHILDREN WITH ALCOHOL & DRUG ISSUES *
To have experienced a problematic alcohol and drug using child of any age, past or present. Empathy, good listening skills and a willingness to train up to enhance personal experience. A police check is required and will be paid for by the agency.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.