- Location: Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
No more than 2-4 hours per week, in one shift.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Driving & Transportation
- Fundraising & Events
- Working with Animals
Induction and training appropriate to the designated task or tasks assigned to them. They will also
Coffee and tea are provided.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
The details of tasks associated with this role are discussed in person, however the basic requirements include:
- Driver’s license
- Good presentation
- Reasonable level of health and fitness
- Reasonable level of initiative and autonomy
- Ability to be flexible with time (within reason, of course)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.