- Location: Greenway ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
The Connections Program is conducted Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am - 12:30pm at the Tuggeranong Hub located right next to the bus interchange. The Teens After School Care Program is conducted Monday – Friday from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm during school term, from both Tuggeranong Hub and Gungahlin Community Centre The Young Adults Program is conducted Monday – Friday, from Gungahlin Community Centre.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Organisation Induction and Program Orientation
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
- Practical skills such as simple healthy cooking, art, craft, computing, gardening, and woodwork.
- Strong communication and people skills
Qualities & Attitudes:
- Ability to relate to people with a disability in a friendly, and caring manner.
- Ability to contribute to an effective team environment.
- Ability to get along with people of different cultural, financial and social backgrounds.
- Ability to interact with and support the program’s team members in a friendly, helpful, respectful, and caring manner.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.