- Location: Battery Point TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
Negotiable with supported family
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
Training consists of an induction process with ongoing training and support needs met as required.
Volunteers are reimbursed for travelling expenses and any costs incurred while supporting a family.
- Working with Children Check *
Working with children checks are essential.
ESP will work with you through the process of applying for this check and reimburse the cost.
A Driver's Licence is helpful but not essential.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
PROUD MEMBERS OF VOLUNTEERING TASMANIA
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.